WHO WE ARE
H & H was founded as a corporation in 2001 to enhance the lives of homeowners by providing excellent, customized, professional design and remodeling services.
Following is a company snapshot:
- We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured
- Our projects range from simple home repairs to large home rehabilitation
- Our remodeling has been primarily focused in the Western suburbs of DuPage (Wheaton, Glen Ellyn, Winfield, Lombard and Carol Stream) though we do work throughout the Chicago land area
At H & H we seek to build long-term relationships with our customers. Over 90% of our business has come from customer referrals, word-of-mouth, and repeat clients. We are known for:
- Our integrity
- Our expertise and professionalism
- Being responsive and flexible to meet customer needs
- Doing quality work
- Additions that look like they have always belonged to the home
- Following through on our warranty provisions
- Being friendly, courteous and trustworthy
At H & H, we strive to characterize our relationships with homeowners, employees, subcontractors, and vendors by integrity, quality, and respect. This means:
- We are honest and ethical in all our business dealings.
- We can be counted on to be upfront and do what we say we will do for homeowners, employees, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Expectations for homeowners, employees, subcontractors, and vendors are clear.
- Timely communication with homeowners is provided for any project changes/decisions.
- We pride ourselves in using quality materials and providing excellent workmanship
- Each homeowner's remodeling desires and lifestyles are treated with respect.
- Individuals from different backgrounds, cultures, and ethnic groups are treated the same.
SERVICES WE OFFER
As a remodeling corporation we specialize in the following types of building products:
- Home maintenance and repairs
- Minimally invasive work (bathroom and kitchen updates, window and door replacements, etc.)
- Renovation (gutted and updated bathrooms and kitchens, cut in new doors and windows)
- Rehabilitation (space is gutted and rearranged, the most invasive form of remodeling)
- Room additions (which can include some or all of the above)
The design component of the corporation provides design options for room additions that:
- Maintain the integrity of the original building
- Provides designs based on the customer's budget for remodeling
Peter is the President of H & H Design and Remodel with over 28 years of experience in the construction field. After receiving his Architecture degree from the University of Illinois, Peter worked with an architect in Chicago for several years doing project management. In 1982, he joined Waterman Bros. remodeling to do design and construction management. After taking two years off to build a trade school in Kenya that taught carpentry (furniture building) and masonry (home construction), Peter returned to Waterman Bros. and continued to work as a project manager. In 2001, he left to form his own design and remodeling company, H & H. Peter is a reader, football enthusiast, and actively involved in various serving opportunities within his church and community.